Developing Better Applications Faster.
Our CloudOps Consulting Service Portfolio is a unique combination of tailored solutions for your network, security, performance, device, and user management tasks.
Optimum Web is passionate about building applications at scale in cloud platforms, using our deep expertise in design, automation, deployment, and pro-active operation of cloud infrastructure and applications.
We cover all services you need to successfully run a set of cloud-based business applications.
Get Maximum Benefit from CloudOps
In the new era of digital transformation, cloud technology has become not only the source of competitive differentiation but a means of survival.
We ensure accelerated and simplified delivery with a CloudOps service portfolio, which involves building, operating, and transferring value in the cloud platform of your choice. Seamlessly extend your team with our CloudOps experts.
Accelerate or Optimize your CloudOps and Management
Fast delivery of high-quality cloud-native applications is a top priority for any technology-driven business. Establishing and scaling your in-house CloudOps capability is expensive and takes a long time and much effort to build. Let us augment your team and accelerate your cloud journey.
Key CloudOps Services
- Configuration Management
- Domain Management
- Update & Patch Management
- Hybrid Environment Support (Basic Infrastructure)
- User Rights & Account Management
- Cloud Resources Consumption Monitoring & Optimization
- Reactive Help Desk Support
- Disaster Recovery Monitoring & Testing
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Proactive Backups & Anti-Virus Monitoring
- Virtualization Support & Efficiency Optimization
- Cloud Automation
- Network Monitoring
- Reporting and Analytics
- Critical Response Support
- Security Management & Identity Protection
- Application Lifecycle Management & Support
- Virtual Database Administration
- Data Center Performance Monitoring
- Regulatory Compliance via Cloud Infrastructures
CloudOps Service Delivery. Architecture, Infrastructure, and Development
Hiring the right people can turn your CloudOps vision into reality. We aim to deliver an excellent end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience, providing the expert team members for the CloudOps roles to ensure the long-term success of your projects.
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Identity and access control engineer
- Service Delivery Manager
- Reliability Engineer
- Operations Manager
Connect cloud technology with measurable business value
- Experience with cloud-based architectures
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, etc.
- Existing experience with cloud solution design and implementation
- Expert knowledge of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Solid understanding of a background in cybersecurity
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Experience with architectural design projects, implementation projects, and/or proofs of concepts.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple external and internal business groups to ensure the successful delivery of CloudOps services.