Design Your Future with Optimum Web
We help you build, adapt, and optimize your product development teams to accelerate the flow of new products and applications.
Within the product development and R&D strategy phase our experts help you navigate an ever-changing software development technology landscape to define, build, and launch robust and scalable software applications.
We help you across the entire Software Product Development Development Lifecycle at all stages of action:
- product requirements analysis;
- product system & architecture design;
- product development roadmap;
- product prototyping, comprising MVP testing;
- product development;
- product testing & QA;
- product launch;
- post-launch product review and assessment;
- product improvements;
- general software product delivery;
- technical maintenance & support.
10 Reasons to Outsource Your Product Development to Optimum Web
- Solid product development expertise.
- The fast, agile, and iterative development process.
- Managing product and feature requirements to accommodate release dates.
- Using component-based architectures.
- Building clear module interfaces.
- Visual modeling using advanced tools and screen prototyping.
- Advanced QA process to ensure the highest quality software.
- Full-value product delivery.
- End-to-end product. development (Full Stack/Full Cycle).
- Business domain-related expertise.
Let us save you time and improve productivity
We develop and run multiple custom testing programs that meet your technical and business requirements, delivery schedule and budget. Here are the key areas of testing operations at Optimum Web.
- Continuous regression testing.
- Installation and ease-of-use
- Integration with other products
- Conformance to standards
- Documentation and real-world behavior.
- Test plans
- Testing strategy and methodology
- Regression test planning
- Test scripting
- Automation testing
- Load and stress
- Localization testing
- Multimedia and compatibility testing.
Dedicated Product Team Organization
As part of the Product Development Team, developers make the preliminary design and have the main influence on delivering software in time and budget. Every product software developer in your dedicated team is experienced, creative, and capable of finding the best technical solutions corresponding to a high-level business goal but is also responsible for delivering the implementation.
2. Business Analyst
The business analyst’s role is solution-oriented, he is to deeply understand our clients’ business processes and collaborate with the developers and evaluate, test, and recommend new opportunities for enhancing software products.
3. Software Architect
The Software Architect aims to develop high-level software product specifications with attention to integrations, tools, and methodologies. He determines functional and non-functional requirements for new applications. The Software Architect oversees the progress of the development team, provides technical guidance, and ensures software meets all clients’ requirements of quality, security, scalability, etc.
4. Project Manager
The primary task of a project manager is to lead a team towards seamless software product delivery by managing scope, performance, cost, schedule, and risk, keeping track of time and effort.
The project manager also is responsible for developing and maintaining project documentation, coordinating and maintaining release schedules, etc.