Key Questions to Develop Custom Software
We combine our passion for code with our skill at adapting to our client’s needs, enterprise-level engineering experience, and a deep background in custom software product development to build reliable, modern, and well-designed products.
- Sealing the deal with a customer
- Choosing the right technology stack
- Selecting the right SDLC (software development lifecycle)
- Determining the development budget
- Choosing the right engagement & pricing model
- Assessment of custom software risks and ways to address them
- The journey from a feature list to the final software product.
10 Reasons to Outsource Custom Software Development to Optimum Web
We use the most advanced technologies to make software development easier, faster, and cheaper, including open-source software, application programming interfaces (APIs), cloud platforms, and frameworks to formulate digital responses to market opportunities at greater speed and able to face growing expectations for software customization.
- We enable your focus on core business functions
- We provide cost-cutting technologies and resources
- We solve capability issues
- We enhance service quality
- We speed up your ability to integrate
- Access to intellectual capital
- Manages business environments
- We help you improve operating income
- We improve project management and delivery
- We help you drive broad transformational changes.
Let us save you time and improve productivity with QA & Testing
We develop and run multiple custom testing programs that meet your technical and business requirements, delivery schedule and budget. Here are the key areas of testing operations at Optimum Web.
- Continuous regression testing.
- Installation and ease-of-use
- Integration with other products
- Conformance to standards
- Documentation and real-world behavior.
- Load and stress
- Localization testing
- Multimedia and compatibility testing.
Custom Software Deployment Best Practices
We always create a smooth deployment workflow to encourage efficient custom software application deployment and achieve reliable and repeatable code deployment. We offer greater flexibility and control over the software deployment processes.
1. Custom Software Deployment Checklist
The Deployment Checklist normally references helper scripts, commands, and steps required to deploy the custom application, signals for release, and notifications on regular updates and new releases. We strongly advise incorporating a Rollback Checklist that provides guidelines and actions if at some point the deployment process goes wrong and recommends the steps to return the application to a previous working state.
2. Custom Software Deployment Automation
Choosing a custom software deployment automation strategy is of the essence when it comes to deploying software packages with reduced error. An automated solution like a script that encapsulates the deployment checklist and may include prompts for deploying an application in any environment. Our DevOps and Cloud Ops teams use several advanced tools, including configuration management, dependency management, automated infrastructure provisioning, task runners, and many more to keep your software and applications up-to-date.
3. Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment (CD)
Using Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment (CD) with no human intervention will result in higher quality and robust code through risk mitigation, code reliability, and consistency of configuration. Developers focus on building software as they immediately see their work go live.