We turn innovative ideas into business. Be part of the New!
Careers. Build your IT career.Vasili Pascal2023-04-27T04:47:09+00:00
Create Your Pathway To Success
Optimum-web designs new software products, helping our clients solve challenges fast and transform for tomorrow. Do you want to create value for customers worldwide? Join our team to build a successful digital career. Gain experience that matters!
Required Technical skills
– Confident knowledge of JS (ES6 +);
– Vue.js stack (Vuex, vue-router);
– HTML, CSS / SCSS;
– Understanding the interaction of client-server applications;
– Experience with Git;
– good English and communication skills
– Experience in adaptive, cross-browser layout;
– Experience in the development of complex architecture;
– Availability of teamwork skills;
– Experience in optimizing JS applications
The work is carried out in conjunction with Product Owners from the Netherlands.
The project related with Financial sphere, amazing and complex, using the latest technologies.
Perform preventive maintenance tasks on Linux Servers
Experience with Unix/Linux Server, including configuration, deployment, data security, backup management, and optimization
Knowledge of system administration of Linux environments and DNS administration and troubleshooting
Participate in Disaster Recovery activities
Hands-on knowledge and understanding of hardware configuration and troubleshooting. Ability to resolve problems such as file system capacity, consistency, and integrity of file systems, understand and take action on hardware-related problems such as CPU, RAM, and disk failures.
Assist with managing and implementing hardware and software migration and upgrade efforts of varying size and complexity
We are seeking a PHP Developer with a solid background in analyzing, architecture, designing, developing PHP-based web. services and a strong drive to learn new technologies.
• Middle to Senior qualifications
• 3+ years programming in PHP
As a plus
• Strong PostgreSQL, MySQL, and database design skills
• Worked with MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel)
• RabbitMQ, Redis knowledge
• Linux, Docker
• Have experience using tools like issue trackers (Jira) and version control software (Git, SVN)
• Skilled in automated testing
• Knowledgeable about MVC and design patterns
What We Offer:
Strong cultural values: Teamwork, Fairness, Respect, Freedom and Responsibility
Very nice work environment
Opportunities for growth within the company and train on different technologies.