We analyse and evaluate the possibility to decompose your monolithic application to an ecosystem of micro services within one working day.
What we do:
- The developer-architect does the following:
- Evaluates the app’s complexity
- Delves into the business logic of the user application
- Discovers the critical parts of a monolithic system
- Defines those of them that can be delineated as separate micro services
- Decides which parts of the functionality have to be left in the main core.
What you get:
- A rough estimate of the time the entire transition process from a monolith to a micro service architecture will take.
- A list of actions required for the successful transition process.
What we expect from you:
You have to provide all the information available that could help speed up the assessment and improve its accuracy:
- Full description of the business logic of the project
- Updated project documentation
- Functional diagram (optional)
- Access to the project’s source code (after NDA signed if needed)
Tech Stack: PHP, Python
Development time: 16 hours
Delivery in: 5 working days