Typically, the main phases of a software project are:
- Project concept creation (specifying the idea)
- Detailisation (elaborating on the requirements, deliverables, project scope, and plan)
- Software Architecture Design
- Development (programming, testing)
- Quality Assurance (testing, bug fixing)
- Deployment (transition of source code or installation of product, user documentation, and training)
- Technical maintenance/support or further enhancement of the software system
You can bring in Optimum Web’s services at any phase. Our vast experience in a wide range of projects enables us to reduce the overheads of our clients, serving them across every PDLC stage.
Was this helpful?