The success of your outsourcing or outstaffing project rests on a combination of factors, mostly depending on the executing company. Choosing the right software development house to work on your solution is one of the most important things to consider. Here are the points to bear in mind when choosing an outsourcing or outstaffing solutions provider for your project:
- Is the expertise of the company good enough?
- Is the number of professionals sufficient for your project?
- Were previous projects successful? Have they been completed?
- How does the company approach the development process?
- How willing is the company to communicate with you?
Was this helpful?