Software DevOps Engineering
The system administration team is available 24/7 in order to:
- Dockerize your web service or website;
- Operate and manage servers on different cloud-platforms like Amazon AWS environment, Google Cloud, IBM Softlayer, DigitalOcean, Hetzner, and others;
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks on Linux Servers;
- Setup, configure, deploy various server-side apps, manage data security apps and issues, and do backup management;
- Activate the Disaster Recovery Plan;
- Create/support development environment, Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes;
- Manage server orchestration tools like Ansible, Fabric, CI/CD setup;
- Administrate DNS and SS;
- Servers Health Monitoring;
- Mail server support;
- Identify and troubleshoot system related issues reported by monitoring tools;
- Assist with management and implementation of hardware and software migration.
We provide a monthly support agreement.
The System Administrator normally spends one hour each day to maintain, upgrade and manage the server, which equals to 30 hours per month.
He ensures that your technology infrastructure runs smoothly, efficiently and is always at your disposal.
You can contact him at any time for help and quality assistance!
Please contact us for the monthly support agreement price.