Why Offshore IT outsourcing?
A viable strategy for achieving rapid growth for a company is to focus critical resources on core business functions and off-load non-core functions to reliable outsourcing service providers. We offer a full menu of IT services that will gratify even the most discriminating IT professional and we do so at the fraction of the cost you would incur to develop the same quality, in-house.
Don't be 'nervous' or feel that you are alone. IBM, Oracle and Apple are just a few of the firms that aggressively outsource IT development. If it provides an initial level of comfort, think of us in the near-term as "Ultra-Temps". Later, you'll think of us as valued members of your IT team.
Our company offers IT outsourcing services in the following areas:
- professional web site design/redesign
- database design
- web programming (e-commerce applications, on-line credit card processing, shopping cart, Content Management System development etc)
- user interface design
- multimedia development (presentations, virtual tours, panoramic views, flash intros, flash headers, banners etc)
- logo and printing arts development
- other services as required (please contact us to discuss)
Integrity and Project Management
OPTIMUM Web Service Agency has 14 years of experience in IT outsourcing and long term relationships with IT companies in the UK and USA. Our outsourcing portfolio is extensive and ongoing. Confidentiality and business integrity are the foundation of this business, thus specific project examples are necessarily protected. Of course, you will expect and receive the same.
Your concerns are our concerns. Project management, security, continuity, delivery date, price, maintenance and administration are but a few of the matters that are apart from "programming and design", but are critical to the success of a project. Several members of our team focus on these tangential, but urgent issues.
Ready to begin? Here's how
1. Your specialists should communicate directly with your customers, compose project requirements (detailed project descriptions) and forward these documents to us for review.
2. We inform you of the cost (within 10%) and timeframe according to your project description. Upon agreement, we require a 50% retainer to begin project development on our server.
3. Upon completion, remit the balance due for the project and we will provide you with all source code/documentation in addition to helping you install the project on your server. During the 1-4 weeks after installation you may test all aspects of the project. Bug fixes are without charge.
4. Stay near the phone to humbly accept the inevitable kudos from your customer(s).
We are open to your suggestions and ready to discuss our possible cooperation with your company.
See our list of technologies.
See also: Web design & Web development